We have fourteen years of hospitality experience. We only take one set of guests in our home and we also have a static caravan on site that we let out, this is dog friendly too.
- Clashmore Wood is an exclusive use B&B we only take one set of guests at a time. Surrounded by grasslands and forest walks from the door.
- High speed broadband
- One hour from Inverness
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Eco friendly
- 2 miles to Royal Dornoch Links
- 2 miles to Glenmorangie
- Just off the A9 North Coast 500 route
- Dog friendly
- The property is powered by 100% renewable energy with newly installed solar panels and a highly efficient Swedish air source heat pump, so you can be assured the carbon footprint from your stay is low.
- for 2024 we are having some improvements to guest accommodation. Soundproof doors and soundproofing to the walls will be undertaken for more privacy. As well as a King sized bedroom guests will have their own en-suite bathroom with a bath and overhead rain shower. Guests will have their own private parking spot outside of the entrance to their accommodation. This will lead directly into the guest accommodation consisting of a lounge with seating area, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee maker. The bedroom is connected to the lounge with an en-suite bathroom which has a bath and overhead power shower as well as underfloor heating. The fridge has fresh milk provided daily and is useful to keep your own supplies chilled. Tea, coffee, sugar is also supplied.
- Continental breakfast may be ordered at the time of booking.
One hour from Inverness